Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vitamin Bottle Labels

 I have an incredibly intolerant immune system and find myself taking daily vitamins as a preventative measure... they don't work. Or, rather, I don't remember to take them as often as I should. If they are in a cupboard, they are out of sight and out of mind. If they are on the counter, they look ugly and I resent them for being there.

So, I decided to pretty them up a bit so they can stay in plain view and perhaps I will remember to take them.

This is what I am up against... 3 different brands with different bottle colours and sizes.


The big brown Echinacea bottle had to go. Too ugly. I switched it out with another vitamin bottle we recently finished. I then printed off some labels I made which you can download for free here (I am slowly discovering Photoshop). I have left it as a Word document so you can write on them using your favourite font.


I wrote the name of the vitamin, the daily dosage and there's a space at the side to write the brand name, incase you ever need to Google more info for it. They are just taped on as a removable cuff, so if you need to get to the information underneath, you can just slide the label off.


So, here they are out on the counter. It's not the best solution in the world because the bottles still don't match, but I intend to slowly collect matching bottles over time.


2 comments:

  1. That’s a great idea, Clair! That way, you’ll be more motivated to take your meds and vitamins. Customizing your drug bottles will also help you remember to take them. I think it’s a perfect trick for parents to use if they want their kids to take their vitamins regularly. They can try putting cartoon characters on the labels to motivate their children to drink their vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about offshore software development india.

    ReplyDelete